Road traffic signs and Obligatory CE markings
All our road signs are CE marked.
· Sign manufactured from 2.5mm aluminium, coloured aircraft grey to rear.
· Sign rail is fixed to the rear of the sign using self piercing rivets to give a flush finish to sign face.
· Graphics manufactured from class 1 or class 2 reflective vinyl.
· Brackets are manufactured from stainless steel. They come in the following standard sizes – 50mm, 60mm, 76mm, 89mm, 102mm, 114mm, 140mm, 168mm, 193mm, 219mm and 273mm.
We supply sign rail in 3m and 5m lengths which we can cut to size for you. The rail comes in three sizes. The size you need depends on the size of your sign, and we can advise on this.
· Back-to-back brackets are available for mounting signs back to back on a pole. They come in sizes of 60mm, 76mm, 89mm & 114mm.
· Galvanised steel poles to NRA specification come in the following sizes: 50mm, 60mm, 114mm, 140mm, 168mm, 193mm, 219mm and 273mm.
· We supply finials to fit 76mm poles. These can be powder coated to a RAL colour of your choice (see colour chart on page 29).
· Pole caps are available to fit all poles.
· We supply two types of passive safe pole Jerols and Dinamasts. Jerols have the look of a standard steel pole and are installed into a concrete foundation. Dinamasts come on a baseplate. A cage is set into a concrete base and the Dinamast is bolted to this.